Larry Pendleton Jr. has been a CPA for over 8 years with experience in tax consulting & preparation, accounting, and financial statement auditing. He co-founded P.C. Financial Services, LLC., which provides nationwide tax consulting and planning for professionals in real estate. He also brings over 6 years of real estate experience as a multifamily investor involved in syndications, joint ventures, asset management, tax strategies, investor relations, and underwriting. Larry holds key finance and accounting positions for several real estate investment firms that oversee over $6MM in assets. Not only does he oversee the finance and accounting for these organizations, but he also adds value by implementing the same tax strategies that he recommends to his clients in order to maximize their investors’ returns. Most importantly, Larry is married to his beautiful wife, Whitney, and the proud father of their 2 handsome sons, Larry III and Wesley.
- Ep39:Josh Wilson: From hands on property management to building a BRRRR empire
- Ep38:Param Bala: Radiologist turned Real estate entrepreneur
- Ep37:Pili Yarusi: From Restaurant business to building a Multifamily empire
- Ep36:Larry Pendleton: Taxes and Real estate investing
- Ep40:Jamil Sayegh: Mindset coach for high performers