Welcome to The Real path to BYOB!!
The show that aims to inspire you to achieve financial freedom and be your own boss. I’m your host Manasa Chepuri and our guest for today’s episode is
our guest for today’s episode is
Anthane Richie is currently an Active Duty Chief Petty Officer in the United State Navy. He is also a real estate investor in the Hampton Roads, VA area and hosts a podcast called Rich State of Mind. The Rich State of Mind Podcast is in the top 2% globally of active podcasts covering wealth building, investing, mindset, mental health, personal finance, marketing and entrepreneurship
Welcome to the show Anthane, how are you
. Do you want to introduce yourself to my listeners
- How did you go from no real estate investment to 44 units .
- What attracted you to Real estate? Who was your inspiration or motivation to start investing in Real estate
- When did you first start, career prior to real estate?
- How did you find the deal
- Can you walk us through the numbers The business plan Purchase price, entry and exit cap Loan details
- What role do you play in syndications
- Which markets are you active in
- How did you find your team
- How is the property performing now
- What are your strategies for being productive and using your time most efficiently?
- Lets talk about mindset, what mindset has helped you close on your first deal ?
- We all have limiting beliefs, about starting small , going slow.. Not investing out of state -what are your thoughts on that
- What does financial freedom and being you own boss mean to you?
- Thank you so much for being our guest and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Are there any other items you would like to share on this show.
- Where and how can our listeners find you?
- If you love this episode please subscribe and leave us a review. I really want to hear what you enjoyed and what your take away was