Welcome to The Real path to BYOB!!
The show that aims to inspire you to achieve financial freedom and be your own boss. I’m your host Manasa Chepuri and our guest for today’s episode is
Mike Cavaggioni is originally from Long Island, NY and currently living in Ewa Beach, HI. He enlisted in the Navy in 2002 at the age of 17 and completed 9.5
years before commissioning as a Naval Officer. In conjunction with his Navy career, Mike is a licensed REALTOR-ASSOCIATE® and a Finance Coach. With
his military retirement approaching, his focus shifted to financial independence and entrepreneurship.
Mike is the founder of Average Joe Finances. He started the website as a blog to share his journey in getting out of debt while becoming
financially independent. Mike’s focus is to provide information that will help others in their own financial independence journey. He is also the
host of the Average Joe Finances podcast.
- Could you share with us about your entrepreneurial journey – when did it start?
- What attracted you to Real estate?
- When did you first start, career prior to real estate?
- What was the inspiration behind Average Joe Finances?
- Talk to us about your finance coaching and what you do there
- What kind of wealth planning makes sense for
- What kinds of side hustles make sense for
someone with a full-time job?
- What are your strategies for being productive and using your time most efficiently?
- Do you have any quotes you live by or think of often?
- What does financial freedom and being you own boss mean to you?
- Thank you so much for being our guest and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Are there any other items you would like to share on this show.
- Where and how can our listeners find you?
- If you love this episode please subscribe and leave us a review. I really want to hear what you enjoyed and what your take away was
From Mike Cavaggioni to Everyone: 04:04 PM