Welcome to The Real path to BYOB!!
The show that aims to inspire you to achieve financial freedom and be your own boss. I’m your host Manasa Chepuri and our guest for today’s episode is Camilla Jeffs
Camilla Jeffs is passionate about financial education, building wealth, and living a life by design. She is the Founder and CEO of Steady Stream Investments, a company focused on providing investment opportunities in large multifamily and senior housing communities. With 18 years of experience investing in real estate, she has done everything from live-in flips, single-family rentals, small multifamily, and now large multifamily and assisted living. She specializes in teaching the first-time investor how to achieve passive income and diversify their portfolio. Camilla believes in the investing trifecta, where one can achieve not only strong financial returns, but create social and environmental impact by providing safe, clean, and affordable housing to entire communities. Camilla is a triathlete, an outdoor enthusiast, and devoted mother to her five amazing children.
- Could you share with us about your entrepreneurial journey – when did it start?
- What attracted you to Real estate?
- When did you first start, career prior to real estate?
- How do you play in Real estate investing now?
- How has your experience been with mentoring women In your opinion what are the difference you see when men consider investing vs women
- Biggest learning in real estate so far
- On that topic can you share about any experience you have had with things that can go wrong during closing
- Who are the people who have been the most influential to you in this path?
- What are your strategies for being productive and using your time most efficiently?
- Do you have any quotes you live by or think of often?
- What does financial freedom and being you own boss mean to you?
- Thank you so much for being our guest and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Are there any other items you would like to share on this show, or about your company?
- Where and how can our listeners find you?
- If you love this episode please subscribe and leave us a review. I really want to hear what you enjoyed and what your take away was