Vish Muni has Over 20 years of experience as a Small Business Entrepreneur, IT Professional, active real estate agent, and a full-time Multifamily Apartment investor. He started his real estate investing journey in 2009 with single-family homes, followed by duplexes and fourplexes. then transitioned to Multifamily investing in Nov 2019 and invested passively and as a General partner in multiple syndications.
- Ep39:Josh Wilson: From hands on property management to building a BRRRR empire
- Ep38:Param Bala: Radiologist turned Real estate entrepreneur
- Ep37:Pili Yarusi: From Restaurant business to building a Multifamily empire
- Ep36:Larry Pendleton: Taxes and Real estate investing
- Ep40:Jamil Sayegh: Mindset coach for high performers